Biohazard: Vendetta

Biohazard: Vendetta

Biohazard: Vendetta

Biohazard: Vendetta

Resident Evil: Vendetta (also known as Biohazard: Vendetta) is an upcoming CGI animation movie. The movie is scheduled for 2017 release.

Biohazard: Vendetta Details

Title Biohazard: Vendetta
Air Date Nov 30, -0001
Runtime 0 Minutes
Networks Capcom, Marza animation planet,
Genres Animation, Horror,
Country Japan,
Languages en, ja,

Biohazard: Vendetta Casts

Biohazard: Vendetta REVIEWS

  • it's really not that great

    June 21st, 2017

    chances are, if you are like me (a fan of R.E. who hates the live-action atrocities but embrace the animated films), no review will change whether or not you see this movie. i'm writing this so people aren't let down the way i was. . visually, the movie is stunning. they did an incredible job on things like facial micro-expressions and other great...

  • RE: Vendetta did a great job

    July 17th, 2017

    Hi guys, back with me again, I'll divide this movie from this 3 scores: Story (no story, no movie), Graphics (more reality, more we can feel the movie itself) and additional genres assessment which the purpose of the movie (such as Action, Fantasy, Adventure, etc.). Hopefully, by scoring to those criteria, readers can be interested to watch the mo...

  • Great action, Average storyline

    July 12th, 2017

    Action: 9/10, best action CGI movie compare to previous two CGI movies (Degeneration & Damnation), looks like John Wick rip-off movie with a combination of zombies (in a good way). Storyline: 5/10, predictable story, lack of emotion compare to RE: Damnation, have a cliffhanger at the end. Overall: 8/10, Great, way better than live action movie, re...

  • You Can Enjoy This Movie - Even as an Oldschool Resident Evil Fan

    July 16th, 2017

    # Intro #. Stuff you should know before watching this movie:. - You should watch Resident Evil Damnation, before you watch this movie. They will spoiler essencial parts of RE Damnation in RE Vendetta.. - They changed the face of Chris Redfield and now he looks like the son of Chris Redfield and Freddie Mercury.. # Review # This movie surprised me ...

  • Resident Evil Vendetta: Weakest of the animated movies

    July 17th, 2017

    I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, from the games to the movies and including the previous animated attempts. They didn't exactly set the world on fire but they were perfectly watchable efforts.. I was very excited to hear about this being released so perhaps my expectations were a tad high, and I can confirm they were not met.. The story very generic,...

  • Good film as the Original Game

    July 15th, 2017

    For the fan of the original game, this movie is taking you back to the old good game, if you fan of the original series (RE 1 & 2), you will like it.. I just hope that Capcom will make a new Game just as the good old games my suggestion to them to make a game based on this film. ...

  • Real classic Resident Evil fans will Love it!

    July 10th, 2017

    Last night my younger brother and I watched it and we both have different opinions. As I am a classic Gamefreak who played games in late 90s till at the end of 00s I loved its simple stories. But my brother who is a modern gamefreak found it too simple and didn't like it much. What I am trying to say is older generation of gamers will love it but ...

  • An impressive visual presentation of a shallow and pointless story...

    June 21st, 2017

    First of all, I must say that I had such high hopes and expectations for "Resident Evil: Vendetta", especially since I really enjoyed the previous animated movies.. However, they opted to pull the same approach as they did in the actual movies, making it more about mutations and grotesquely huge aberrations, more than it was about zombies and terr...

  • Nasty Little Buggers

    August 22nd, 2017

    Motion capture, animations, layouts, mattes, composites are all first rate as usual. 95% living/breathing human accurate while the other 5% adds an other worldly human replicant/android style artificiality to how the humans move which actually enhances the visual mystery effect further. Storyline, voicing, dialogue, settings, sound effects all add...

  • I will not sugar coating It, It unspekable BAD EVEN FOR DIE HARD RE FANS like me

    August 12th, 2017

    I wait it for long, my hope get high, cause once again my favorite character Leon S. Kennedy wiill meet my second favorite character Chris Renfield, hope it will overstep ahead RE animation adaptation before (Read RE: Degeneration and RE Damnation), but i get goddamn wrong and this one is really disappointed as RE die hard fans, compare to RE Damn...

Biohazard: Vendetta Movie Alternate Links